|It is the way that National Helicopter Services Limited (NHSL) will meet with its wider economic, social and environmental obligations, both to employees and to other interest groups including customers, suppliers, visitors and local communities. It includes, but is not limited to, sustainable development practices, corporate citizenship, corporate governance and business tactics.
As a responsible organization, NHSL recognizes that its activities have a wider impact on the society in which it operates and would take appropriate actions.
We aim to achieve the following objectives:
1. Improved brand reputation and public relations with our clients and organizations that we interact with.
2. Customer and employee loyalty.
3. Managing risk for e.g. through corporate governance procedures.
4. Improved internal and external relationships e.g. through commitment to community services, staffing policies and customer relations.
5. Encourage staff participation in local community activities and participates in charity fundraising events.